If you’re a Braves fan, or ANY type of baseball fan for that matter, don’t miss The Atlanta Braves 2009 Open House on Saturday, March 28, from noon-4:00 p.m. This a great way to help the Braves kick off a new season.
Here are some of the free activities & ticket discounts available at the event:
– Meet Braves alumni Pete Smith, Greg McMichael, & Jim Nash
– Tour the Braves Museum and Hall of Fame, the dugout, and the clubhouse
– Play games in Scout’s Alley & Tooner Field
– Meet the Braves Tomahawk Team
– Watch a performance by the Braves Heavy Hitters Drumline
Buy cheap tickets to 2009 games. Deals include “Buy 2 Full Season Tickets, Get 2 Free” (Field Reserved, Golden Moon Casino Club Pavillion & Terrace Reserved Levels), as well as full season ticket packages starting at $249 & individual game tickets starting at $6.
Do you want to own a permanent pice of Turner Field? The find out about the Braves Foundation Legacy Brick Paver Program.
Turner Field is located at 755 Hank Aaron Dr, Atlanta. 404-577-9100
Special Thanks to www.AtlantaontheCheap.com