September is coming to a close, but the fall season is just getting started. We informed you of events for the whole family to enjoy this month and we’re doing it again for October. Check out the awesome line-up of activities close to your Monte Hewett home community. This October 2012 event calendar is sure to please.
Roswell: If you live in the Roswell, here are some cool, cultural events to enjoy in October.
1. October 4, 7:00 PM @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: Cultural Performance of National Day for Republic of China
2. October 6, 7:00 PM @ 950 Forrest St.: Georgia Philharmonic
3. October 6, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Riverside Park: The Riverside Sounds 2012 Series – The Lee Boys
Call 770-641-3705 for more information
4. October 13, All Day @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: Metropolitan Ballet Theatre
5. October 14, 2:00 PM @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: Metropolitan Ballet Theatre
6. October 15, 8:00 PM @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: Atlanta Workshop Players presents “Broadway Lights” Atlanta Workshop Players presents “Broadway Lights” featuring five Broadway stars and the AW Players Company.
7. October 19, 8:00 PM @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: Project 7 Contemporary Dance Company presents EquiLIFTrium
8. October 20, 7:30 PM @ Roswell Cultural Arts Center: The Atlanta Balalaika Society presents a Concert of Russian and Gypsy Folk Music, Song and Dance
9. October 27, 4:00 PM @ 950 Forrest St.: Classical Music Piano Recital for David Nash
Smyrna: Our West Village residents can partake in a festival or a quiet movie night next month.
1. October 10, 2012 @ 7:30pm: Pat on the Porch a Smyrna Family community concert
2. October 13, 2012 @ 7:15pm: Movie Night at Taylor-Brawner Park
3. October 27, 2012 @ 10am to 6pm & October 28, 2012 @ 12pm to 5pm: Fall Jonquil Festival 2012
Decatur: Druid Hills and Park Overlook are close by all the music happenings in Decatur. Concert anyone?
1. October 6, 2012 @ 7pm to 9:30pm: Concerts on the Square
2. October 13, 2012 @ 10am to 7pm: Oakhurst Arts & Music Festival
Brookhaven: The city is new, but the Georgia Shakespeare Festival is an old staple in Brookhaven.
1. October 3, 2012: The Oglethorpe Concert Winds Fall Concert
2. October 4, 2012: Macbeth at Georgia Shakespeare Festival (Oglethorpe University Conant Center)