It’s never too late to get the word out on the March Events Calendar for all cities near MHH communities. There’s fun to be had all around metro Atlanta. March is also Women’s History Month. Let’s see what fun happenings your family can experience such as special classes and Easter egg hunts. Check out each local March Events Calendar.
We’ll start just north of Atlanta and view what’s going on near the Lake Haven community (like our Grand Opening party on Saturday March 23rd!).
- March 16, 2013 @ 8AM-12PM: Bulky Trash Day. Gather large items for disposal.
- March 20, 2013 @ 7PM: Jerry Hightower Presents Gardening for Wildlife
- March 23rd: 11am-2pm Our Grand Opening Celebration at our Lake Haven Community! Come by for lunch and enter a drawing for an iPad mini!
- March 23, 2013 @ 12PM-2PM: Milton Volunteer Appreciation Event
- March 26, 2013 @ 7PM: Coffee with the Mayor at Milton High School
- March 21, 2013 @ 10AM: Celebrate Spring Art Workshop at Alpharetta Arts Center
- March 23, 2013 @ 11AM: Children’s Easter Egg Hunt at North Park Softball Fields
- March 26, 2013 @ 5PM-9PM: Main Street Citizen Design Charette at The DeVore House
Now let’s head south on GA-400 towards Heatherton and see the fun stuff going nearby.
- March 13-17, 2013 @ Varied Times: Georgia Ensemble Theatre: “Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of Suicide Club
- March 16, 2013 @ 8AM-12PM: Bulky Trash Amnesty Day at Roswell Public Works
- March 16, 2013 @9:30AM-12PM: Barrington Hall Saturday Brunch Lecture/Performance – General Sherman & the Georgia Belles
- March 19, 2013 6:30PM -9:30pm: Barrington Hall Cooking Class – Easter Brunch
- March 19, 2013 @ 7:30AM-9AM: Roswell Business Academy – Social Media for the Small Business
- March 22, 2013 @ 10Am-11AM: Smith Plantation Easter Egg Hunt
- March 22nd @ 7:30PM & March 23rd All Day: “Hansel and Gretel” – Roswell Cultural Arts Center
- March 23, 2013 @ 11AM-1PM: Annual Egg Hunt at Sweet Apple Elementary School
- March 23, 2013 @ 7:30PM-9PM: Flashlight Egg Hunt at East Roswell Recreation Center
- March 29th @ 7:30PM & March 30th All Day: “Aladdin” – Roswell Dance Theatre
Just on the outskirts of I-285 the residents of High Point Manor have some activities they can attend.
- March 15, 2013 @ 7:30PM: Discover the Night Monthly Astronomy Program
- March 16-17, 2013 @ 5PM: Tilted Kilt’s St. Patrick’s Day Festival
- March 21, 2013 @6PM: Children’s Safety Class
- March 27, 2013 @ 10AM: Wednesday Wildflower Hike
- March 27, 2013 @ 6PM: Sandy Springs Police Teen Driving Class
- March 30, 2013@ 10AM: Community Easter Egg Hunt
One more stop outside the perimeter as we mosey on over to the Vineyards. There is something for the young and young at heart this month.
- March 16, 2013 @ 10AM: Active Senior Initiative
- March 26, 2013 @9:30AM: 8th Annual Georgia Rides to the Capital Event
Looks like we are headed inside the perimeter. As always there are plenty of on-going family fun events in the new city of Brookhaven. There are so many we can’t name them all. Here are a few for the residents of Tallulah Manor and Brookhaven Manor.
- March 23, 2013 @ 7:30AM: OLA 3rd Annual Spring Stampede 5K Run/Walk and Trot Trot
- March 23, 2013 @ 7PM: The Chamblee Blue & Gold Foundation Cocktail Party & Silent Auction
- March 24, 2013 @ 12PM: The Berman Museum Presents: Seder with Flowers
- March 16, 2013 @ 9AM-1PM: Spring Paper Shredding and Styrofoam Recycling
- March 23, 2013 @11AM: Easter Egg Hunt
- March 26, 2013 @ 11AM-1PM: Decatur Red Hat Society
- March 30, 2013 @ 8:30PM: Earth Hour
Last but surely not least, we’ll head over to the west side of town and check out the events near West Village.
- March 16, 2013 @ 9AM: FREE Document Shredding Event with Keep Smyrna Beautiful
- March 16, 2013 @ 5PM: Mayor Turns Market Village Fountain Water Green
- March 23, 2013 @ Dusk: Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt & Movie by Moonlight at Tolleson Park
At Monte Hewett Homes we pride ourselves in offering each homebuyer a strong sense of community. For more information on our properties, visit us online at www.montehewetthomes.com and schedule a tour of one of our exquisite homesites today.