The Park at Roswell is Your Gateway to Weekly Fun
Roswell, a historic and lively city situated in northern Fulton County, is an affluent suburb of northern Atlanta, Georgia. Monte Hewett Home’s The Park at Historic Roswell Townhomes are located near the heart of Roswell. They offer a deluxe walkable townhome community close to the dining and shopping. Downtown Roswell includes endless festivities on Canton Street as well as family-friendly venues that make residents anxious to plan a staycation in Roswell every weekend.
Adventure-seeking and family-friendly venues such as the Roswell Cultural Arts Center, Chattahoochee Nature Center and Recreation Area, the Roswell Public Library, the Bulloch Hall and The Roswell Mill are located nearby. They open the door to an enlightening and explorative staycation in Roswell which will expose you to its rich history and bright future. Future additions to the downtown area are also in the city’s new Master Plan: an outdoor event garden, a WWII Memorial Garden, a new Central Green, and upgrade to the Roswell Park and new pedestrian underpass.
The spacious townhomes at The Park at Historic Roswell feature two fully decorated homes that reflect the historic ambiance of the community. They are also available with attractive pricing and open daily for tours.
The two available townhome designs start at $559,900 (original priced at $599,900). These wonderful Roswell townhomes offer 3-story units that are equipped with all of the features buyers expect in a Monte Hewett Home:
- A basement level, 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths with deluxe living spaces
- Large flex spaces either for office or optional bedroom
- Chef’s kitchens overlooking the dining area
- Private courtyards
- A large owner’s suite with luxurious bath, large walk-in shower with dual vanities and walk-in closet with ample storage space
- Two-car, rear-entry garages with private front patios
- Main level powder room and convenient laundry room
- Entry foyer provides a warm and refreshing atmosphere
- Elevator options are available for convenient access all three floors of luxury living
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to live in a community that provides you endless opportunities for entertainment. Make Roswell your home and enjoy a sense of community, versatility, and a weekly staycation in Roswell that puts fun right at your fingertips. Rustic downtown flavor surrounded by historical flare is waiting for you.
Call to schedule a tour of our move-in ready townhomes at The Park at Historic Roswell by contacting Terry Fogarty at 678.558.0361 or April Morris at 770.480.5643. For a full list of available townhomes visit The Park at Historic Roswell.